Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brancacci Chapel



This is a famous pieces of Brancacci Chapel paint in a church in Santa Maria del Carmine.I learn some information of this painting in the website.Top panel on outer edge show Adam and Eve expell from the Garden of Eden. Most of the chapel show scenes of the life of Saint Peter.It is huge and beautiful.

I think the people at then are so genius as us.





Adam and Eve tempted by the serpent, 1424.It about the Adam and Eve born at the first world.They nacked because it just the start of the world.This "fresco" cycle at the Brancacci Chapel, Santa Maria del Carmine, Florence.The snack wind around on the tree is a human head.It a little frightful but the paint express painter's specail emotion.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A couple of my
blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

Take a look at my weblog; Http://www.Wildpartygirls.org